- Company News
Interested in interning at Bonsai?
We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Intern who’s ready to dive right into the agency world, gain valuable experience, and produce real-results. Do you have what it takes?
As Bonsai’s Digital Marketing Intern, you will work alongside our kick-ass team in supporting our various clients’ online marketing strategies. In addition, you will have direct project involvement with Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) - Seattle Chapter. EO Seattle is a part of a global business owner network and represents over 200 of Seattle’s greatest entrepreneurs. As a key contact, you will have a unique opportunity to connect with local business leaders and build your professional network.
This position will be involved in regular content creation and copywriting, graphic design, email marketing, social media marketing, SEO/SEM tactics, website management, project management, and administrative tasks.
Sill honing your skills? Not an SEO/SEM expert? Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered with one-on-one training!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Hours: at least 20 hours per week
- Office: at least 2x a week
- Length: at least 90 days
- Compensation: Unpaid (It’s worth the agency experience, trust us!)
- Help create and maintain client editorial calendars.
- Utilize Hootsuite to schedule client social postings.
- Craft compelling emails to promote client events and announcements.
- Write and edit client blog posts, ensuring tone, voice, and style match.
- Promote content via targeted social ads, display ads, and PPC.
- Create graphics for client social and blog postings.
- Create and optimize graphics for client website pages.
- Support our Design Team with various projects, including online ads, photo editing, motion graphics, presentations, reports and more.
- Work directly on EO Seattle’s website refresh, including mapping site architecture, CMS implementation, content development, creating website graphics, and optimizing pages for success.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and content marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Very organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter who wants to dive in and own their projects while also collaborating with team members.
- Know their stuff when working in Google Apps (docs, sheets, powerpoint).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Knowledge of HTML and email softwares (Mailchimp) is a plus.
- Familiar with SEO & SEM tactics is a plus.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and web development is a plus.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please sent your resume, Linkedin profile, relevant work examples, and answers to the questions below to [email protected].
- Desired length of internship?
- Currently in school? Graduation year?
- Days and hours per week available at our Seattle office?
- What do you want to learn at Bonsai?
- Do you have experience with social media, SEO, PPC, video, or other digital marketing skills?
- How would you rate your writing skills on a scale or 1 - 10 (high)?
- How would you rate your graphic design skills on a scale or 1 - 10 (high)?
- Will this be for school credit?
At half-past eight the door opened, the policeman appeared, and, requesting them to follow him, led the way to an adjoining hall. It was evidently a court-room, and a crowd of Europeans and natives already occupied the rear of the apartment.
At half-past eight the door opened, the policeman appeared, and, requesting them to follow him, led the way to an adjoining hall. It was evidently a court-room, and a crowd of Europeans. At half-past eight the door opened, the policeman appeared, and, requesting them to follow him, led the way to an adjoining hall. It was evidently a court-room, and a crowd.
The donations increased due to the impactful user journey.