Digital (Web/App) Project Manager Job Opening!
Job at a Glance:
Title: Digital Project Manager
Experience: Mid to Senior (3-5 years experience minimum)
Pay: $80k-$100k+ full benefits & 3 weeks of vacation.
THIS ROLE IS 100% WORK FROM HOME / VIRTUAL
Bonsai is looking for a project manager with 5 years experience to manage:
- Website design & development projects
- App Development projects
- AR/VR projects
- Digital Marketing projects (SEO/SEM/Social Advertising)
Agency experience is a BIG plus!
Is this you? (Who we’re looking for)
Are you passionate about digital experiences: websites, apps, SEO, Analytics and Digital Marketing?
Do you enjoy working with clients and internal stakeholders to push projects and initiatives forward?
Do you continually strive to be the best version of yourself, personally and professionally?
Bonsai Media is consistently ranked amongst the top digital agencies in Seattle and rated a great place to work according to glassdoor and comparably (full benefits + 3 weeks vacation + work from home!).
At Bonsai, we work with a wide range of clients, from the Amazon’s, Costco’s and Samsung’s of the world to the many small to medium-sized businesses that make up this great nation.
We focus on quality and performance. Our core services are Web / App design and development and digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Advertising). We’ve built award-winning sites like Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, Supra Boats (and their AR App), Voxx Exhibits, Legend Brands, Melbourne, and countless more.
About the Opportunity
This position will be responsible for managing clients through the web/app design/development and digital marketing process. and is broken down into 4 main areas:
- Account/Client Management - 30% of the job. Setting and LEADING client meetings: Creating Agenda's, gathering & presenting updates, helping clients with access/worksheets and items we need from them to be successful.
- Project & Resource Management - 50% of the job. Creating and maintaining detailed project plans daily/weekly. Leading internal meetings with internal stakeholders including contractors/vendors to ensure quality work is done on-time and on-budget. At times this role will be responsible for finding resources to complete specific tasks needed to complete a project. Finally, monthly project level accounting and reporting to management.
- QA Testing, Troubleshooting & Reporting - 20% of the job is doing quality assurance testing, troubleshooting & reporting to ensure agency work is to standard before going out to clients.
Skills we're looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading internal (employee’s, contractors, vendors) and external stakeholders (clients) through web and app development, in addition to some digital marketing.
Web & App design best practices
Web development technologies and processes
QA Testing, User acceptance testing, defining user stories
Domain names, DNS, CDN, security
Vendor / Contractor Management
Project & Resource Management
Clear, actionable communication
Project Level Accounting
- 3-5 years of Agency experience
- 3-5 years work experience leading clients through web and app design/development process (references required).
- Project level accounting and reporting experience
- Deep familiarity with Content Management Systems & HTML/CSS/JS
- SEO experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Solid technical background
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Communication and team management skills
Traits we're looking for:
To be successful in this job you must possess the following traits:
- Organized - from meeting agendas, to project management software, to your sock drawer; you’re one organized cat.
- Communicative - 1 teaspoon of clear, actionable communications, keep angry clients away.
- Technically Savvy - from Photoshop to web technologies (HTML/CSS./JS, Frameworks, server-side technologies, etc) you know enough to be dangerous. (No coding skills required.)
- Good Team Player - At the end of the day we’re all people working towards a common goal.
- Creative - Thinking of creative solutions to problems is where our value comes from.
- Comp Plan
- 80k to $100k+ DOE
- Yearly Bonus
- FTE Benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 100% Work from home
- Health Care (Gold Plan), Dental and Vision
- Workshare near you, if you desire
- BetterHelp subscription
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] using position title as the subject. Include any items that showcase your prior experience, including links to your LinkedIn profile, past projects or personal website.