SocialBee is all about experiences. Hikes, tours, fitness, whatever the internet can think up, SocialBee is a platform where people can create and share experiences. Our mission is to connect people around the world through shared experiences and we aim to disrupt this market.
What to expect
- Hours: at least 20 hours per week
- Office: at least 2X a week
- Length: at least 90 days
- Compensation: $15/hr.
Are you interested in working for a start-up? Do you like a fast-paced environment with varied roles and responsibilities? This role is primarily about coordination and communication. Primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Keep investors and potential investors up-to-date on our progress
- Reach out to potential investors and securing meetings
- Get SocialBee listed on sites like Flash Funders, Fundable, OurCrowd, Indigogo, Kickstarter and others
Experience Creator Communications
- Recruit and onboard experience creators
- Help create quality experiences for Seattleites and tourists alike to enjoy
- Reach out to enterprises who might be able to leverage SocialBee to create deeper connections with their prospects
- Beta user recruitment & communications
- Advertising campaigns focused on acquiring users
At the end of the internship, you’ll get true start-up and marketing communications experience with what very well could be the biggest disruption to the experience (tours, activities, and attractions) marketplace.
An ideal candidate is passionate about experiences and has a go-getter attitude. He/she knows how to balance many initiatives while focusing on completing objectives that get results. If you’re not afraid to fail and love to learn - then this is a great opportunity to hone your marketing and communication skills and help us grow SocialBee!
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Passion for travel and tourism, exploration and adventure, innovative storytelling, digital journalism, and technology.
- Strong creative writing and storytelling ability.
- Know their stuff when working in Google Apps (docs, sheets, powerpoint).