We’re looking for a tactical, action-oriented Sales Intern who’s ready to dive right into the agency world and gain hands-on sales experience.
This position will be involved in preparing pitches/proposals and reaching out to prospective clients.
Still honing your skills? Not an agency sales expert? Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered with one-on-one training!
What to expect
- Hours: at least 20 hours per week
- Office: none - wfh
- Length: at least 90 days
- Compensation: Unpaid (It’s worth the agency experience, trust us!)
- Sales outreach
- Internal sales follow up - setting meetings, etc.
- Sales prep - doing research, preparing pitches, writing proposals, etc.
- CRM Management - managing contacts, keeping the pipeline up-to-date, etc.
- Coordinating with marketing team on lead gen campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Support special project execution as needed
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- Strong math skills and an analytical mindset; enjoys finding the “why” behind the numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized and excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter who wants to dive in and own their projects while also collaborating with team members
- Know their stuff when working in Google Apps (docs, sheets, slides)
- Able to speak the language of different digital marketing concepts (SEO, SEM, social, etc.)