Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about leveraging digital marketing to help businesses grow?
Do you continually strive to be the best version of yourself, personally and professionally?
Are you looking to grow in your career and go beyond being a cog in the wheel (ie working on a very select set of tasks)? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on strategy, execution, client management, and be a key member of a dynamic team responsible for building brands via branding, web & app design, and growth marketing campaigns and have the case studies to prove your mastery?
Do you want to work in a collaborative and constructive environment with a highly skilled team of designers, developers, data/analytics/SEO/PPC specialists?
Are you looking for the autonomy, flexibility and freedom of a virtual working arrangement, with an uncapped earning opportunity to make 6 figures (and are willing to put the work in)?
Are you looking to join an established company that’s grown 40% over the past year?
If you answered yes to the above questions, please continue to read on and learn about an open position at Bonsai Media Group. We’re scouring the nation for you, and we’re beyond excited about the opportunity to have you join our team!
Our ideal candidate will have a solid foundation of digital marketing (~ 2 years experience in SEO/PPC/Social Advertising) and a bit of web design and client/project management
Bonsai Media is consistently ranked amongst the top digital agencies in Seattle and rated a great place to work according to glassdoor and comparably (full benefits + 3 weeks vacation + work from home!).
At Bonsai, we work with a wide range of clients, from the Amazon’s, Costco’s and Samsung’s of the world to the many small to medium-sized businesses that make up this great nation.
We focus on quality and performance. Our core services are Web / App design and development and digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Advertising). We’ve built award-winning sites like Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, Supra Boats (and their AR App), Voxx Exhibits, Legend Brands, Melbourne, and countless more.
About the Opportunity
This position will be responsible for managing clients through the web/app design and digital marketing process. and is broken down into 4 main areas:
- Account/Client Management - 25% of the job. Setting and LEADING client meetings: Creating Agenda's, gathering & presenting updates, helping clients with access/worksheets and items we need from them to be successful. .
- Project Management - 25% of the job. Internal meetings with team and contractors/vendors to ensure quality work is done on-time and on-budget.
- Strategy - 20% of job. developing and reviewing reports & data and developing insights and strategies based on clients' needs.
- Doing the work - 30% of the job. Running audits, creating ads, reviewing/editing content, running reports, updating title tags, etc. It's varied, but don't worry, we've got specialists at every position.
Skills we're looking for:
We're looking for someone with a working knowledge of the following, we don't need you to be an expert in any one area.
Search Engine Optimization
Social Advertising + Retargeting
Clear, actionable communication
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- An understanding of Facebook Ads, Google Ads and SEO fundamentals
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Solid technical background
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Client & project management experience
Traits we're looking for:
To be successful in this job you must possess the following traits:
- Organized - from meeting agendas, to project management software, to your sock drawer; you’re one organized cat.
- Communicative - 1 teaspoon of clear, actionable communications, keep angry clients away.
- Technically Savvy - from Photoshop to web technologies (HTML/CSS./JS, Frameworks, server-side technologies, etc) you know enough to be dangerous. (No coding skills required.)
- Good Team Player - At the end of the day we’re all people working towards a common goal.
- Creative - Thinking of creative solutions to problems is where our value comes from.
- Comp Plan
- ~$60k base
- Commissions: $16.8k (conservative estimate).
- Bonus: $10.8k (conservative estimate).
- TOTAL YR 1 = $87.6k
- FTE Benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 100% Work from home
- Health Care (Gold Plan), Dental and Vision
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] using position title as the subject. Include any items that showcase your prior experience, including links to your LinkedIn profile, past projects or personal website.