We’re looking for a tactical, action-oriented Digital Marketing Intern (SEO/SEM) who’s ready to dive right into the agency world and gain hands-on experience managing digital campaigns.
This position will be involved in developing and executing our client’s initiatives.
Still honing your skills? Not an SEO/SEM expert? Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered with one-on-one training!
What to expect
- Hours: at least 20 hours per week
- Office: none - #wfh
- Length: at least 90 days
- Compensation: Unpaid (It’s worth the agency experience, trust us!)
- Support the design, implementation, and management of SEO & SEM marketing strategies for clients across various industries
- Learn and assist with the end-to-end process for keyword research and optimization
- Analyze performance of content across various platforms and report key metrics
- Implement new content marketing strategies including link building
- Improve existing content with updates and internal link building
- Leverage our real-time data dashboards and reporting tools to analyze campaign performance
- Assist in the creation of monthly online marketing reports for client presentations
- Support special project execution as needed
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, computer science, or a related field.
- Knowledge and passion or digital marketing strategies, SEO optimization, SEM tactics, and keyword optimization
Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- Strong math skills and an analytical mindset; enjoys finding the “why” behind the numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized and excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter who wants to dive in and own their projects while also collaborating with team members
- Know their stuff when working in Google Apps (docs, sheets, slides)
- Google Ads (fundamentals & advanced) Certifications, additional certification is a plus
- Experience working in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster is a plus